Monday, August 8, 2011

More deals to come soon ...

Hey you guys, I've been thinking up some more deals so keep your eyes open :)
I'm looking to raise some money for my hubby, Jonathan, who is in Marines Recruit Training. I want to send him some care packages. He's got 10 more weeks remaining. We've already sent one package of gatorade, I hope that it helped. The catch is, Is I have to send enough for all the recruits if I want to send something for my man. But that's ok. If it costs $100 for my man to have one cup of gatorade or one powerbar then so be it. I know that it would be a great morale booster for him and his battallion, for me too :) So if you'd like to help out with that then just let me know.
I'm also trying to raise a little extra cash for a welcome home party in October. He graduates October 14th - seems like a good ways away, but I need you guys to keep me busy :) So spread the word that Joy Russell Photography is back in business and going stong. I also have new help :) My Sis-N-Law Melissa. Yay! She is awesome, and I know that she will make a great helper. Thanks Melissa!
Please remember Jonathan and our family in your thoughts and prayers. We need it - with God all things are possible and he is our hope and our strength. Thanks guys! Keep an eye out for a new deal or coupon, I hope to have something fun available soon!
~ Joy ~ Semper Fi

No comments:

Post a Comment